Please read the following in regards to “Social” media.
so·cial [soh-shuhl] –adjective
1. pertaining to, devoted to, or characterized by friendly companionship or relations: a social club.
2. seeking or enjoying the companionship of others; friendly; sociable; gregarious.
3. of, pertaining to, connected with, or suited to polite or fashionable society: a social event.
1. one way communication that you hope will help you gain money, popularity, or other arbitrary metric.
2. something to manipulate others by formulizing communication (I know that is not a word) as in: ‘post x times per week, only 1 selling statement per x, etc…
3. selfish pushing of one’s own agenda ad nauseum.
Be real. Talk to each other. Don’t spam.
yes, I am a purist.